The CCEIDA provides support to existing industries and development and encouragement to new start-up businesses in Crenshaw County. It is our goal to continue to develop the automotive and pharmaceutical industries in the area, as well as other industries. We are here to help Crenshaw County move forward. The county has a lot of shovel-ready space, along with a trained workforce. We invite you to learn more about Crenshaw County – where business works!
The following entities are partners of CCEIDA:
- City of Luverne
- Covington Electric Co-op Inc.
- Power South Energy Cooperative
- South Alabama Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Town of Brantley
- Town of Rutledge
- Alabama Municipal Electric Authority
Robyn R. Snellgrove, President & CEO
Carol Staller, Administrative Assistant
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors consists of 12 members. Each District has one appointment, each municipality has one appointment and there is one (1) At Large member.
- Lisa Harris, Chairman - Brantley
- James H. May, Vice Chairman - District 5
- Sandra Berry – Glenwood – Secretary/Treasurer
- Brenda Herring - District 1
- Scott Hudson – District 2
- Butch Speed – District 3
- Jerry Godwin – District 4
- Shaun Wilcox - Dozier
- Terry Butts - Luverne
- Chris Bagents - Rutledge
- Patsy Jeffcoat - Petrey
- Sandra Berry - Glenwood
- Eric Elliott - At Large